Sunday, September 21, 2008

A Womans Worth

I know that life has put woman on a high grade.
The highest level by Gods sight.

OMG, i should be thankfull dont I?
Do you?

Woman is given every chance to show love towards god.
Its easy.
Show love towards family, husband and children.
Ohh giving birth is the biggest chance to erase your sins since you begin your period. OMG I should feel lucky. I want to feel lucky.

I have a guy friend who told me " Sarah, aku jealous la dgn kau"
My face was full of questions and ask him back " Uhh why?"
He said " Sebab kau perempuan. Bertuah sgt2"

I realize that YEA, I AM LUCKY.
Im lucky that if i let my husband marry another, I will get the Golden Umbrella by God.
Im lucky that im a girl ( woman/ lady.. whatever u call urself) with a soft heart and full of love.
Im lucky i have a chance to become a mother (with Gods willing..)
and Im lucky that God hears a mother's prayers first before the men.


Hmm, a womans worth.

1 comment:

advanc said...

Being Men, Guy, Boy,
Would think something crazy like
"i want to die Once"

=D
Yeah! then u never get ur life back Alive